I was nominated by Tabitha Dudley. Thank you so much Tabitha! I was so excited to be nominated because I feel like an actual blogger now and I am ready to read everyone else’s posts.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their post
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, with your own set of questions
- Tag your chosen 11 bloggers, and don’t forget to tell them as well!
1. How do you motivate yourself?
Currently I am not very good at motivating myself. But when I do feel good, I motivate myself by giving myself small rewards. When I finish a project or what ever I am working on, I give my self the chance to relax and do something else I want to do.
2. Starbucks or Costa?
I have to go with Starbucks because I don’t have a Costa near me. Haha but I love Starbucks drinks. They’re always a special treat.
3. What’s your favourite thing about blogging? Why?
I love being able to communicate my thoughts in a different way than just speaking. I have loved writing ever since I was younger. I also love how blogging combines social media and writing.
4. Which topic do you most enjoy writing about? Why?
I enjoy writing about my mental health because I live through it everyday and I like to spread awareness about mental health issues.
5. What’s your favourite season? Why?
I love Autumn. I like it the most because the leaves fall and I can crunch them under my feet and the air smells so crisp. I also love when the weather cools down quite a bit.
6. Favourite quote?
One day can bend your life by Mitch Albom. It really helps me in my recovery from my mental illnesses. It also reminds me that one day can change the course of your life.
7. Happiest memory?
My happiest memory is when I was sixteen. Me and my sister were making up prank call back stories. I thought it was hilarious. I nearly peed in my pants from laughing so hard.
8. First blog post?
My first blog post was Easy Chocolate Toffee Recipe. I wanted to start a food blog at first before I went over to more mental health.
9. Besides blogging, do you have any hobbies?
I love listening to music when I have free time. My favorite artists are BANKS, PVRIS, and The Paper Kites. I also make Youtube videos. Here’s my channel link.
10. What’s your Least favourite thing about blogging? Why?
I don’t like getting spam comments. I think they are slightly annoying.
11. Favourite film?
My favorite movie would have to be Aquamarine. It is about two friends who find a mermaid and have to convince the mermaid’s dad that true love does exist.
I nominate the following 11 bloggers:
My 11 Questions:
1. What is your favorite color? Why?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What’s your favorite social media platform? Why?
4. When you’re not blogging, what are you doing?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Still blogging?
6. What’s your favorite song? Why do you like it?
7. What is your favorite holiday and why?
8. How does blogging impact your mental health?
9. What time do you usually wake up? Go to sleep?
10. What’s your favorite meal?
11. What is your least favorite thing about blogging?